Congratulations to Avalon for winning the January 23rd contest with Geldar and Hallona. Great custom graphics, level design and story.
AND congratulations to xxsakuraxx for his tie in winning the contest with his game: Hack a Vista
Picking a contest winner was especially difficult this week so we also wanted to share the runner-ups with you.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
We are very excited to introduce a completely redesigned home page. Here's what's new:
- Featured Games: These are some of the best games found on PlayCrafter. Contest winners will be featured in that list.
- Fresh New Games: The best 2 staff-picked games. Updated daily.
- Make A Game: You now can select a game template to make a new game right from the home page.
In addition we have worked hard to improve general performance throughout the site. You might notice that we now use scroll-bars instead of vertical pagers. These are "infinite scroll-bars", meaning they won't load extra information until you scroll to the end of the currently displayed information.
Performance should be greatly improved in the following areas:
- Booth: Whether you are looking at your own or looking at someone else's, it should be much faster.
- Bag: Your bag should now open quickly, no matter how many games you have in progress or how many game pieces you have saved.
- Forums: The forums should load faster, even the most popular categories.
Friday, January 2, 2009
New year. New music. Five brand new songs for your games. Enjoy!
- Flocon by Silence: electro, ambient, experimental
- Someone Else's Memories by Revolution Void: electro, instrumental, jazz breaks
- Line of Flight by Revolution Void: electro, instrumental, jazz breaks
- NNdance by Psyfullohms: psytrance, techno, experimental
- Last Hope by Serphonic: downtempo, triphop, instrumental